Photobucket

Platinumplayhouse's Blog

Turn on.........or Turn Down!!!!

Sunday, July 5, 2009 0 comments

By: Spiice Member
What thing or combination of things is the ultimate turn on for you? What is it that gets you right to that point where no matter what you do, you can't get your mind off of gettin' down and dirty? For some it may be a particular body feature. For others it may be attire.Far too often, i have come across ladies that think getting butt ass'd naked is the key element to turning the "on" switch. True! That may be a good start at times. I may be in the mood to just get right to it but typically I am the visual man. What I see and what I hear is what does it but I don't necessarily want to see it all from jump. I actually am turned on more with some clothing than none at all. The stockings/garters and heels are a killer!!! LOL! Fellas? Am i alone on this one or what? Ladies, what turns you on most when looking at men/women?


0 comments: to “ Turn on.........or Turn Down!!!! so far...

Photobucket
 
Copyright 2008 Atlanta Urban Spice All rights reserved(c)